If your SMARTBoard is no longer responding, there are steps you can take to repair the Bluetooth connection.
Light on SMARTBoard is RED.
Light on Bluetooth dongle is RED.
1. If possible, move computer with Bluetooth dongle connected within 5-10 feet of the SMARTBoard.
2. Locate the BLACK button on the Bluetooth section of the SMARTBoard. It is located behind the SMARTBoard on the right side. The button will be facing the edge of the board.
3. Hold the button on the Bluetooth dongle in until the light on it starts to flash GREEN.
4. Let go of the button on the Bluetooth dongle, and hold in the BLACK button on the SMARTBoard until it starts to flash GREEN.
5. If successful, both sides will have a solid RED light. After a few seconds, both sides will turn solid GREEN.
Your SMARTBoard is now paired!